November 6, 2010

Abraham/Joseph Letter from Gail

Dear Readers ...

There are currently some internal issues with the "blogger" site that I use for this blog.  They are working on the trouble.  Meantime ... you are noticing sentences out of place, paragraphs moved, etc.  It is a most frustrating problem!  When I try and correct the mistakes ... blogger moves a different sentence to a new place. I want to apologize to you for what seems to be careless attention to the presentation and organization of the readings.  I ask for your patience (as well as praying for my own!) as the programmers of this site are trying to figure out the bugs. 

Grace and peace to you
Gail

PS - there is no telling how this note will come out when I press "post"!

1 comment:

  1. How frustrating! Praying it's something simple that can be fixed quickly. Thanks for sharing these wonderful thoughts and insights even in the middle of alot of website glitches. The devil must think you're a threat. We appreciate your time in doing so. Hope this comment doesn't get scrambled, too!

    ReplyDelete