March 5, 2009

Next Study begins March 24

I have enjoyed walking through the "I Saw the Lord" study with you. Thank you for the comments you made that stretched my thinking! The next study that will be available through this blog will begin on March 24. We will be looking deeply into the first 4 chapters of Revelation. I want to hear what God says to the church ... then and now. I dearly love the body of Christ ... so let's listen to God's messages to her ... and, by the grace of God, become better "members" of that body, doing our part to build her up!

Grace and peace to you ...

5 comments:

  1. Thanks Gail! Is there a book we should order, or will you just work directly from the text?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am writing these lessons ... so there is not a published book. Also, I am trying to figure out how to make it work! If you are interested in receiving a copy of the lessons ... I could mail them to you. Leave a mailing address on my email if you want. Or I could email them to you. Again, you can leave me an email address at my email site for privacy reasons! :) I plan to list the passages each day as we have been doing, but there is more than just a few verses each day. That's why I am not sure how to make it work! Ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gail,
    What a blessing this study has been. I have not been to class due to moderate to severe knee/back pain and helping my Dad get used to the big city of Houston.
    I have cut and pasted the entire blog including the comments for further reflection. (I just visited the site to make sure I had all the comments.)
    God bless and I look forward to the study on Revelation. B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gail,
    What a blessing this study has been. I have not been to class due to moderate to severe knee/back pain also helping my Dad get used to the big city of Houston.
    I have cut and pasted the entire blog including the comments for further reflection. (I just visited the site to make sure I had all the comments.)
    God bless and I look forward to the study on Revelation. B

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Gail - you don't know me; but, I will be joining your study - found it through a friend on a homeschool forum.

    Laura B.

    ReplyDelete